Sunday, March 23, 2008

Over 1000 Views in Less Than a Week!


Congrats and thanks to everyone who has been supportive so far on this project!

The listing for the pre-sale has received over 1000 views, and as I had stated in a thread, I am donating 10 extra books to students since the views hit 1000!

Everyone has worked so hard on this book and bumping threads. Many of you have blogged about it, shared the link with friends, and continue to spread the word (special shout out to Juniper44, who continues to work hard bumping threads). I have sold several copies to artists who are not apart of this book, but wish to learn about ACEO and support the project. One is even going to Ireland!

I will hear back about my grant to provide all of 3rd grade at both of my schools (110 copies= about $2,500) at the end of the month. Please wish me luck. This grant is a big step!

If you get some time, please try and help bump these threads or put the book in a treasury, if you feel that is appropriate.

Donate Books To Students Thread

Pre-Sale Copy Announcement Thread

I am hoping to put a few student sneak peek pages up in the next 24 hours or so! Check back soon!

3 comments:

Futuristics said...

NICE Blog :)

JuneMoonToon said...

That's a lot of views! I think sales will go up once people see this book. Will it be possible to order later, or will there only be one printing?

JuneMoonToon said...

Good luck with the grant - sure hope that comes through for us!